• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Any Reefers from Boston Ma?

Top Shelf Aquatics

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?
YAY! I am!

Just starting my 200g tank. Tank and everything on order. I'll start a build thread soon but it's fun to meet another local hobbyist :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

murphy_a

View Badges
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?
Yes! I'm from Walpole 20 min from Boston, about a mile away from Gillette Stadium and my LFS All Things Aquatic.

CDavmd

AstroReefer
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m out in Sudbury....tropic isle aquarium has good stock. They’ve recently downsized but still great.

You might also reach out to @addictreef ...he sells high end SPS frags locally which are absolutely awesome. He has some of the healthiest most colorful corals I’ve ever seen. Great guy too!

Corals.com

Have you ever had an aquarium heater issue before?

• Yes, heater exploded

Votes: 91 17.1%
  • Yes, heater "stuck" on

Votes: 131 24.6%
  • Yes, heater wasn't big enough

Votes: 57 10.7%
  • Yes, heater just stopped working

Votes: 194 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 186 34.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 36 6.8%