Any Reefers from Boston Ma?

Welcome to R2R... Check out the local club forums fir your state.

giphy.gif
 
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?
YAY! I am!

Just starting my 200g tank. Tank and everything on order. I'll start a build thread soon but it's fun to meet another local hobbyist :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?

Yes! I'm from Walpole 20 min from Boston, about a mile away from Gillette Stadium and my LFS All Things Aquatic.
 
I’m out in Sudbury....tropic isle aquarium has good stock. They’ve recently downsized but still great.

You might also reach out to @addictreef ...he sells high end SPS frags locally which are absolutely awesome. He has some of the healthiest most colorful corals I’ve ever seen. Great guy too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new