Any Reefers from Boston Ma?

Welcome to R2R... Check out the local club forums fir your state.

giphy.gif
 
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?
YAY! I am!

Just starting my 200g tank. Tank and everything on order. I'll start a build thread soon but it's fun to meet another local hobbyist :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just wanted to see if there were any reefers from Boston Ma ? Wanted to find some good spots for frags and corals and good pet stores that sell fish and corals?

Yes! I'm from Walpole 20 min from Boston, about a mile away from Gillette Stadium and my LFS All Things Aquatic.
 
I’m out in Sudbury....tropic isle aquarium has good stock. They’ve recently downsized but still great.

You might also reach out to @addictreef ...he sells high end SPS frags locally which are absolutely awesome. He has some of the healthiest most colorful corals I’ve ever seen. Great guy too!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new