Any Reefers from Boston Ma?

Not from Boston but,

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
I'm also in NH. ABout 1 hour and 45 minutes north of Boston. There is literally NOTHING in my area (Newport/Claremont/Lebanon) for good coral shops :( so I made the hour and 20 min (each way) trip to Salem, NH to Jay's Aquatics yesterday. It was my first visit and I was def. not disappointed. This place is AMAZING! Prices are very fair and the selection is CRAZY. Was DEF. worth the drive and will be going back. I HIGHLY recommend this shop.
 
Love the reef and European aquatics are two stores I love, also you should join Boston Reefers Society
This.


Join BostonReefers - its one of the biggest reef clubs in the country. There are a million gorgeous reef tanks in the area - and tons of corals available that have been in tanks for decades.
 
Welcome to R2R. I have been in Fl. for 10 years now but lived in MA most of my life. I absolutely suggest joining Boston Reefers. I enjoyed the meetings and frag swaps. Also as already mentioned the are/were some nice LFS in Salem NH on or near RT38 if you are any where near there.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new