Not from Boston but,

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

Nhjmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also in NH. ABout 1 hour and 45 minutes north of Boston. There is literally NOTHING in my area (Newport/Claremont/Lebanon) for good coral shops :( so I made the hour and 20 min (each way) trip to Salem, NH to Jay's Aquatics yesterday. It was my first visit and I was def. not disappointed. This place is AMAZING! Prices are very fair and the selection is CRAZY. Was DEF. worth the drive and will be going back. I HIGHLY recommend this shop.

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the reef and European aquatics are two stores I love, also you should join Boston Reefers Society
This.

Join BostonReefers - its one of the biggest reef clubs in the country. There are a million gorgeous reef tanks in the area - and tons of corals available that have been in tanks for decades.

saltnut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I have been in Fl. for 10 years now but lived in MA most of my life. I absolutely suggest joining Boston Reefers. I enjoyed the meetings and frag swaps. Also as already mentioned the are/were some nice LFS in Salem NH on or near RT38 if you are any where near there.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back