Any Reefkeeping Gatherings?

DGamer166

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
43
Location
Bristol
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there

Anybody know of any reef keeping groups, events, gatherings, frag swaps, anything?

Seems there's always fun things in the US but not much love over here! I'm living in Bath.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new