OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: AI still only says I have to send my pump in to get fixed, and also says that I won’t have to pay for labour but I will have to pay for parts. I shouldn’t have to pay for anything considering it’s less then a year old. I also can’t run my tank without it cause it’s my main power head. I then asked for a 1-800 number I can call so I don’t get charged for calling out of country, they responded with a 515 number and said there is no other number they can provide me with to call. Absolutely absurd and I will for sure never be buying any type of ai product again

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: AI still only says I have to send my pump in to get fixed, and also says that I won’t have to pay for labour but I will have to pay for parts. I shouldn’t have to pay for anything considering it’s less then a year old. I also can’t run my tank without it cause it’s my main power head. I then asked for a 1-800 number I can call so I don’t get charged for calling out of country, they responded with a 515 number and said there is no other number they can provide me with to call. Absolutely absurd and I will for sure never be buying any type of ai product again
There guys and gals, that’s the frustration we are dealing with.
absolutely ridiculous! If it’s under warranty, you shouldn’t be responsible for anything. Just reminds me that my wife’s brand new VW beetles had a coolant leak, they charged her like $150 for diagnostic fee. I was furious and called them, screamed at the manager how ridiculous it was and they waived the fee. Some companies just never learn, they’re not the only company in the planet earth to sell stuffs, if they want to ear customers trust in return gaining a profit, they need to do a better job.

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There guys and gals, that’s the frustration we are dealing with.

absolutely ridiculous! If it’s under warranty, you shouldn’t be responsible for anything. Just reminds me that my wife’s brand new VW beetles had a coolant leak, they charged her like $150 for diagnostic fee. I was furious and called them, screamed at the manager how ridiculous it was and they waived the fee. Some companies just never learn, they’re not the only company in the planet earth to sell stuffs, if they want to ear customers trust in return gaining a profit, they need to do a better job.
Perfectly said. I got a 1-800 number finally and I will be doing what you did lol. They lost my trust and anyone who asks me I will tell them to stay away. I wouldn’t expect customer service like this from such a huge company. Neptune on the other hand has had awesome customer service the two times I’ve needed it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back