Anyone else having problems?

AKAGuyver

View Badges
Reaction score
connects to wifi but app doesnt recognize . performed hard reset but just spinning red. hard reset just spins red never blinks blue. only blinks blue if i unplug power. bad unit? tips or tricks not listed in video? [email protected] ive submited a ticket but if you know of anything that can ake this actually work greatly appreciated

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
connects to wifi but app doesnt recognize . performed hard reset but just spinning red. hard reset just spins red never blinks blue. only blinks blue if i unplug power. bad unit? tips or tricks not listed in video? [email protected] ive submited a ticket but if you know of anything that can ake this actually work greatly appreciated
Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing! A ticket is your best bet and I am positive you will receive a response bright & early tomorrow!

AKAGuyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing! A ticket is your best bet and I am positive you will receive a response bright & early tomorrow!
thx man, i feel for you my girl works in support im sure you guys got alot coming your way but a big turn off to not have a product work when you get it or be able to enter a manual ip adress when connected to network, theres 10 year old netgear routers that dont initialize after connecting you really need a manual ip address not just an app that hopefully sees it should pass that to design will save alot of headaches for you

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
thx man, i feel for you my girl works in support im sure you guys got alot coming your way but a big turn off to not have a product work when you get it or be able to enter a manual ip adress when connected to network, theres 10 year old netgear routers that dont initialize after connecting you really need a manual ip address not just an app that hopefully sees it should pass that to design will save alot of headaches for you
Thank you for the feedback. That is why I like to steer people into the support portal so we can classify and categorize feedback, have a repository for ideas, determine priorities, etc. It's difficult to accomplish all that when answering questions on forums and social media. I just would hate for people to think I am trying to delay a resolution or pass the buck to other staffers. I myself had a hiccup with my Gyre 2K pumps after after the last app update. After a 5-minute call, they got me back online without any further issues. I am confident they will do the same for you and make you a happy HYDROS user, too!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I used the support portal and Carlos called me and got the situation figured out. I was having issues connecting/setting up the system. My Hydros had an older version(132) and there were a few steps that i would have (probably) never figured out. A BIG shout-out to Carlos for his help.

This system is going to be killer with new tank. I'll be running 2 octo pulse 2s and a Various4 return pump initially. Which means i can ditch 3 controllers and 3 power bricks.:) Not to mention the endless possibilities of running my pumps. I already had 1 octo pulse 2, but the 2nd one i bought i was able to purchase the pump only version.

If you don't have the octo pulse 2 or 4, you can buy them without the controller which is a savings of $80/100 per power head, respectfully.

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I used the support portal and Carlos called me and got the situation figured out. I was having issues connecting/setting up the system. My Hydros had an older version(132) and there were a few steps that i would have (probably) never figured out. A BIG shout-out to Carlos for his help.

This system is going to be killer with new tank. I'll be running 2 octo pulse 2s and a Various4 return pump initially. Which means i can ditch 3 controllers and 3 power bricks.:) Not to mention the endless possibilities of running my pumps. I already had 1 octo pulse 2, but the 2nd one i bought i was able to purchase the pump only version.

If you don't have the octo pulse 2 or 4, you can buy them without the controller which is a savings of $80/100 per power head, respectfully.
I am pleased to hear Carlos got you squared away! Thank you also for spreading the good word about how the WaveEngine helps with clutter reduction and the new "pump only" versions manufacturers are making available for the WaveEngine!

Are you a Builder, Maintainer or Both?

• I woud rather build out a new system

Votes: 129 24.5%
  • I would rather maintain a system than build it out

Votes: 59 11.2%
  • I's passionate about both

Votes: 338 64.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Kinetics