Anyone else here have a bengal cat?

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I had to add some chemipure when Im not medicating. It literally cleared up in hours from it and is crystal clear now. Males are bigger and the closer you get to first gens, the bigger they cat. Msot average around 15 pounds, but can get as much as 25.
They look really neat, I'm really considering this.

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its very weird. For instance, he likes to come in the bathroom with me when I take a shower. WHen he's in there, he's super cuddly and acts like a typical cat.

Oh I forgot two important details, they LOVE water, unlike most cats and they are not afraid of anything. Most animals will run as soon as they see the vacuum come out, not this guy. He actually likes it, especially when you use the sucker to suck up dust in corner. I can actually use it on him and he plays with it. Crazy.
hmmmmm

I had a mixed seal point Siamese female who followed me into the bathroom all the time and would come in to the shower area after it was turned off. Plus I had a cat that loved Hot salsa on Doritos.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think this is a Savannah cat, I pretty sure this what they crossbreed with. An African Serval.
That is what Savannah cats are....a crossbreed between an African Serval and a domestic cat.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah I know. The cat pictured is an adult serval.
I am not sure...I just googled Savanah cats and that was one of the pictures that popped up. Looks like a Savanah to me although I have never seen one in person...just researched them when I purchased my Bengal.

OP
OP
Breakthecycle2

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure...I just googled Savanah cats and that was one of the pictures that popped up. Looks like a Savanah to me although I have never seen one in person...just researched them when I purchased my Bengal.

Actually it is. You're right. I just noticed the tail. Servals have short, stubby tails.

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these pictures are really tempting me lol. I know my cat would not stand for it though. She is a spoiled only kitty.

ca488509d1d7e616b8191a2a6cb4d5e2.jpg

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caught my cat sleeping and then ran the picture through Super photo.

1452179896451.jpg

KingTriton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife just rescued another kitten..... Lordy!

Anyone else's cats go crazy during their introduction? Ive kept the kitten in a separate room while transferring its scent throughout the house on a cloth, which doesn't seem to be effective.

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife just rescued another kitten..... Lordy!

Anyone else's cats go crazy during their introduction? Ive kept the kitten in a separate room while transferring its scent throughout the house on a cloth, which doesn't seem to be effective.
We took in my sons fiance's cat, she couldn't take him with her to college. It probably took a year for my cat to barely tolerate him. IME, cat's don't like other cats in their house unless they are introduced together as babies. Good luck!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back