Anyone else here have a bengal cat?

Actually I had to add some chemipure when Im not medicating. It literally cleared up in hours from it and is crystal clear now. Males are bigger and the closer you get to first gens, the bigger they cat. Msot average around 15 pounds, but can get as much as 25.
They look really neat, I'm really considering this.
 
Its very weird. For instance, he likes to come in the bathroom with me when I take a shower. WHen he's in there, he's super cuddly and acts like a typical cat.

Oh I forgot two important details, they LOVE water, unlike most cats and they are not afraid of anything. Most animals will run as soon as they see the vacuum come out, not this guy. He actually likes it, especially when you use the sucker to suck up dust in corner. I can actually use it on him and he plays with it. Crazy.
hmmmmm

I had a mixed seal point Siamese female who followed me into the bathroom all the time and would come in to the shower area after it was turned off. Plus I had a cat that loved Hot salsa on Doritos.
 
I don't think this is a Savannah cat, I pretty sure this what they crossbreed with. An African Serval.
That is what Savannah cats are....a crossbreed between an African Serval and a domestic cat.
 
Nah I know. The cat pictured is an adult serval.
I am not sure...I just googled Savanah cats and that was one of the pictures that popped up. Looks like a Savanah to me although I have never seen one in person...just researched them when I purchased my Bengal.
 
I am not sure...I just googled Savanah cats and that was one of the pictures that popped up. Looks like a Savanah to me although I have never seen one in person...just researched them when I purchased my Bengal.

Actually it is. You're right. I just noticed the tail. Servals have short, stubby tails.
 
All these pictures are really tempting me lol. I know my cat would not stand for it though. She is a spoiled only kitty.

ca488509d1d7e616b8191a2a6cb4d5e2.jpg
 
Caught my cat sleeping and then ran the picture through Super photo.

1452179896451.jpg
 
My wife just rescued another kitten..... Lordy!

Anyone else's cats go crazy during their introduction? Ive kept the kitten in a separate room while transferring its scent throughout the house on a cloth, which doesn't seem to be effective.
 
My wife just rescued another kitten..... Lordy!

Anyone else's cats go crazy during their introduction? Ive kept the kitten in a separate room while transferring its scent throughout the house on a cloth, which doesn't seem to be effective.
We took in my sons fiance's cat, she couldn't take him with her to college. It probably took a year for my cat to barely tolerate him. IME, cat's don't like other cats in their house unless they are introduced together as babies. Good luck!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new