Anyone else here have a bengal cat?

BUMP!

I'm new to reefing, tanking isnt here yet. But I have 2 Bengals and I'm a bit concerned about them jumping onto the Rimless nano.
Anyway, heres my boys...
32277107893_407ea563d4_b.jpg
 
Thanks! They are handsome Devils. I stress Devil... Lol
I'm going to record their reaction to the unboxing and setup on my tank when it arrives.
 
Last edited:
Heres a recent picture. They'd rather play with a bag of screws than their toys.

32372471404_7d5a191760_b.jpg
 
To those who own a large Bengal Cat, do you let them out side or have an obstacle course/play pen for them to exercise in? Can you bath them?
 
I walk mine on a harness in the back yard. And they have 2 cat trees that are 5' tall. Plus they climb on top of the kitchen cabinets all the time. I also carpeted a small section of wall , and they love climbing up that.
 
e8fb85b3678d480334ccff07ae4036ab.jpg


Not a Bengal but here's my youngest, lots of personality! If you get a chance I'd call around to find a wildlife rescue. I used to volunteer at one who had servals. Awesome cats. In my experience the real servals were a lot nicer than the hybrids. Would let me in their room and even lay on my lap. Scared me to death at first being probably 16 lol
 
We have a bengal, he thinks he's a dog though and is best pals with our Cocker Spaniel. He even comes for a walk with us!

IMG_2385.JPG
 
Have already 3 cats and thinking about adding a bengal to them
Each time we introduce a new cat they siss @ each other for a day of 4 and then become best friends
image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg
 
I have 2 Snow Savanna’s
The spots are not as pronounced as some of the other pics I’ve seen- they are a 5th generation which is the 1 gen allowed by law in NY. I would estimate 12-13lbs at 10months old

ac256c02ae6520e0a3393104505013bc.jpg
cd219b9060f92ce17276f3dc51da277b.jpg
25107f28f3f7d6381d727a0c72ffca9d.jpg
 
An old picture of my daughters Maine Coon from many years ago. When I first inquired the wife and I had to go through and interview process and sign our life away to get Twister.
P1010040.jpg
 
86735F5D-C598-481A-A92D-8BE1013DA0A3.jpeg 179739A6-0BDF-4C78-921D-81113A71862E.jpeg This is what a pure bred main coone looks like FA639A46-B057-47C6-AD10-AD2776A33F7C.jpeg
 
Would anyone be kind enough to share where they got them from and how much they paid?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new