Anyone from upstate New York

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This *might* give me a reason to create a facebook account, although I sort of regard that as my last bastion of privacy ... Now, if you wanted a website, I could make you one!
 
This *might* give me a reason to create a facebook account, although I sort of regard that as my last bastion of privacy ... Now, if you wanted a website, I could make you one!
Foxt...we just signed up 2 new members, one today, and he's a real pro...35 years doing salt water...look, I'm 72 and I wanted no part of FB...since I'm on, my whole life has changed...old relatives, lots of stuff renewed and part of my today life...not least of which is the Catskill Reef...we are spread out over the Catskill region...but who knows...we may have actual meetings yet...but you're not gonna know what's up unless you join...and we're on Face Book...:rolleyes:
 
Right here lol

1454416124695.jpg

See there, right between the 80 and 380 icons? That's me!
 
Hit the join button on FB. I don't have a whole lot to offer because I'm currently battling some serious nutrient issues to the point that I'm dripping lanthanum chloride.
 
Hit the join button on FB. I don't have a whole lot to offer because I'm currently battling some serious nutrient issues to the point that I'm dripping lanthanum chloride.
Are you talking about joining our The Catskill Reef?...because I didn't see any request to join...you'd be welcome!...Ken:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new