Anyone from upstate New York

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This *might* give me a reason to create a facebook account, although I sort of regard that as my last bastion of privacy ... Now, if you wanted a website, I could make you one!

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This *might* give me a reason to create a facebook account, although I sort of regard that as my last bastion of privacy ... Now, if you wanted a website, I could make you one!
Foxt...we just signed up 2 new members, one today, and he's a real pro...35 years doing salt water...look, I'm 72 and I wanted no part of FB...since I'm on, my whole life has changed...old relatives, lots of stuff renewed and part of my today life...not least of which is the Catskill Reef...we are spread out over the Catskill region...but who knows...we may have actual meetings yet...but you're not gonna know what's up unless you join...and we're on Face Book...:rolleyes:

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right here lol

1454416124695.jpg

See there, right between the 80 and 380 icons? That's me!

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit the join button on FB. I don't have a whole lot to offer because I'm currently battling some serious nutrient issues to the point that I'm dripping lanthanum chloride.

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit the join button on FB. I don't have a whole lot to offer because I'm currently battling some serious nutrient issues to the point that I'm dripping lanthanum chloride.
Are you talking about joining our The Catskill Reef?...because I didn't see any request to join...you'd be welcome!...Ken:)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back