Anyone having difficulty with the site on Android Firefox app?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I suspect maybe a rouge ad? If this happens again can you see what advertisement might be displaying?
 
I suspect maybe a rouge ad? If this happens again can you see what advertisement might be displaying?
It caught me this morning. Current ad definitely the culprit
1000006832.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new