Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I remember your user names from back then LeslieP and ctreefer

ReefOG311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pretty sized reef back then and was a member. Sold frags all the time. Not sure what my username was. I'm back. Starting off with a nano for awhile. Have a feeling the 240g will be up soon. Just need to reseal. If u have anyway of looking my old handle I would like to know.

OP
OP
gilman

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pretty sized reef back then and was a member. Sold frags all the time. Not sure what my username was. I'm back. Starting off with a nano for awhile. Have a feeling the 240g will be up soon. Just need to reseal. If u have anyway of looking my old handle I would like to know.
I wouldnt know how to look it up . Go on reefcentral and try to log in ?

kynan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same handle. Been around for a while. Actually was a better reefkeeper years ago. Older and more lazy.

Fiziksgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been around since 2004-5 time frame...been lurking...tankless for a while now....just waiting for something push me back over the edge to set up a new tank...

djcreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im curious if anyone is still active that was in ctars in the early 2000’s like 00-10 ?
Dburr "DanB"(brother-in-law) and I "DanC (djcreefer now) were both at the starting meeting when we voted to name the club CTARS, can not remember what year that was but we were at Best Friends Pets down in Haddam, CT. near the E Haddam bridge with about 20 other people. I think that I might be the only member left that has paid the dues every year.

OP
OP
gilman

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dburr "DanB"(brother-in-law) and I "DanC (djcreefer now) were both at the starting meeting when we voted to name the club CTARS, can not remember what year that was but we were at Best Friends Pets down in Haddam, CT. near the E Haddam bridge with about 20 other people. I think that I might be the only member left that has paid the dues every year.
I remember Dburr . I used to be in the club back in the early 2000’s . I used to hang around with Jason Weed jweed from Gales Ferry . I remember meetings at a place in Groton ,Paul Stoddard’s house , and Puppy Center .

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first got into the hobby back in 01 but I didn’t find ctars until later. I don’t recall the year but ctpetstores was the forum everyone was on.

OP
OP
gilman

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont remember that forum , we were using reefcentral when I was in .

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember Dburr . I used to be in the club back in the early 2000’s . I used to hang around with Jason Weed jweed from Gales Ferry . I remember meetings at a place in Groton ,Paul Stoddard’s house , and Puppy Center .
Yup, I remember Jason and going to his house. [emoji106] We always met at the stores or members houses until we got like 100 people every meeting. [emoji51]

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back