Anyone in Albany area?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thom_smith
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I love it. Let me know how I can help with the new group. We had NY Reefs that lasted for a bit then died. Cdmas was around and fizzled out. There's a couple FB groups but not alot of activity. Who ever wants in to start this up let me know. We can all get together over some beers and get something together. I can offer up my place to meet and get our heads together on some ideas. I have a few that I offered to the old groups.
 
Hey guys, I’ll be traveling to-from the Albany area a bit coming up. Can you guys recommend a couple of the better LFS’s? Also if anyone has frags they’d like to sell out of their personal tanks I’d be interested in that as well.
 
Healthy pet in Latham is decent and eddies fish store is also decent. I say decent because it appears at both stores coral quality has gone down in the past few months. Fish at eddies are some of the best in the area in my opinion.
 
Is davey jones locker still around? Think it was over in arbor hill. Wasn't the greatest place, but I found the owner to be reasonably knowledgeable, and had a decent stock of fish.
 
Davey Jones is closed, union aquarium is closed. I was looking for my stapler at home the other day and found a swamp bottom pen (they were out in stephentown). They are closed as well.
 
Check the private forum guys! Thread posted for our first meet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new