Anyone in Albany area?

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started another thread..lets see how much interest we can get!

Biglurr54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it. Let me know how I can help with the new group. We had NY Reefs that lasted for a bit then died. Cdmas was around and fizzled out. There's a couple FB groups but not alot of activity. Who ever wants in to start this up let me know. We can all get together over some beers and get something together. I can offer up my place to meet and get our heads together on some ideas. I have a few that I offered to the old groups.

Erik L

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’ll be traveling to-from the Albany area a bit coming up. Can you guys recommend a couple of the better LFS’s? Also if anyone has frags they’d like to sell out of their personal tanks I’d be interested in that as well.

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Healthy pet in Latham is decent and eddies fish store is also decent. I say decent because it appears at both stores coral quality has gone down in the past few months. Fish at eddies are some of the best in the area in my opinion.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is davey jones locker still around? Think it was over in arbor hill. Wasn't the greatest place, but I found the owner to be reasonably knowledgeable, and had a decent stock of fish.

Biglurr54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Davey Jones is closed, union aquarium is closed. I was looking for my stapler at home the other day and found a swamp bottom pen (they were out in stephentown). They are closed as well.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the private forum guys! Thread posted for our first meet!

Back