Anyone interested in starting a JBJ tank owners club here?

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome man, cant wait to see.. What are your plans for it? any mods upgrades?

i looking to get just tank and stand, 4 gallon upgrade for me lol

It will be home to a pair of Latz clowns and BTA....maybe some nice zoanthids....not really sure I will add coral to this tank as I have a 75g I am working on also.

manimtheman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pics

IMAG0339.jpg
IMAG0402.jpg
IMAG0397.jpg
IMAG0507.jpg

pencil.png

manimtheman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one yellow watchman goby, red firefish, a baby tank raised true perc, and tiger pitol shrimp. 6 snails 6 hermits and 1 emrald crab. i want MAYBE one baby platinum clown. or grade a picasso with a ton of white and a lil black and maybe trade out my firefish for a helfricki firefish. or a purple one. that seems like alot of livestock to me for such a small tank.

manimtheman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
updates

So i had some type of worm that has been putting out a fishing line looking thing that was hurting my zoa's! so i took them off my main LR and attached them to a piece i bought from Shane. i attached all of them to the rock so that one, they dont over run my pretty purple rock. and two, so that if fragging is wanted or needed it will be much easier! just for safe measure cause the zoas wernt looking to good from being stung from worm tentacle. i did hydrogen peroxide and fresh water dip and then glued to my rock! Now they are are very happy and even sprouting new heads.

I also added
fire shrimp
scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp

Id also like to mention ive been winning the battle on vermitid snails by using putty over thier prods.
and i dosed flatworm exit by 3 times stregth cause i saw 1 adult nudibrach and 2 babys so i knew it would be bad if i didnt take action! which i will repeat once a week for a month to kill nudis cause flatworm exit does not work on eggs. (no adults no eggs no nudis)
and i will be using putty to cover the fishing line worm things i was talking about earlier. cause someone told me they could be poked with a prod to break thier shell but, nothing from a saftey pen to a sewing neddle on a rod just wasnt working. any one have any info on these little things! it looks like line let out of rock to float in current to catch food THEN boom its gone. like the thing sensed food or somin.
IMAG0669.jpg
IMAG0672.jpg
IMAG0673.jpg
IMAG0668.jpg
IMAG0665.jpg

28g Jbj Nano HQI - Austin Reef Club

link to bigger pics! sorry dont know how to work this editor

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 25 14.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back