Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHsaltie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Me too!
d6180ca7a64962fd9f42b83b9ca414c4.jpg

In this case, a tortoise.

...puppy also likes her. But does not know how to play with her
I love Chihuahuas!
 
Grew up in va Beach/ Chesapeake.. I don't miss the crazy weather, it's always the same here in SW FL :-)

Having lived in va beach, I'm not sure if I'd call that crazy weather. More moderate if you ask me, but it's all relative.
 
Thinking this would be a good day for a quick virtual tropical vacation...

VirtualTropicalVacation.jpg
 
How do I stop receiving emails about everything that happens I turned off all my notifications already and I still get emails from every thread I'm involved in.
 
Thought I found a way to turn off the notifications, but look like that is just for alerts. Maybe someone will chime in. I have never tried to shut them off. I like getting mine.

R2RNotifications.JPG
 
Last edited:
Having lived in va beach, I'm not sure if I'd call that crazy weather. More moderate if you ask me, but it's all relative.
lol I still live there and .... the weather is crazy!:confused:
 
Having lived in va beach, I'm not sure if I'd call that crazy weather. More moderate if you ask me, but it's all relative.
In general, it's moderate, but for the average person to swing from 23 one day to 71 the next, that's pretty crazy. It's part of why i love SW Florida. Where are you at now?
 
In general, it's moderate, but for the average person to swing from 23 one day to 71 the next, that's pretty crazy. It's part of why i love SW Florida. Where are you at now?

Michigan now, where we call that kind of a temperature swing spring. Although you do feel like a vampire once the sun comes out after its winter hiatus.
 
Wow. That does NOT look like fun.

No problem, all you need is one of those little Key Hole defrosters that come in a little aerosol can to defrost the lock. :rolleyes:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new