Anyone know what all zoas I have?

Kolby’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
186
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could please list them by the color of the circle i drew around them. I also included some more closer pictures of them as well. Thanks!

Red=
Green=
White=
Black=
Blue=

A6CC2005-614B-46E9-8BA8-47B839D18F53.jpeg 7486AF84-F0B6-40CA-94F3-984CE82344E7.jpeg 1A2CF8AD-6C17-4943-B5D9-ECD09900583A.jpeg 655C7C7C-4021-4CC6-BF9E-A3107338F64E.jpeg
 
It's hard to tell from your pictures, but I think the ones circled in yellow are Mohawks, and the ones in green look like Rasta's to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new