Anyone order from Noo-Psyche

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juice780
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Juice780

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
204
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered anything from this website? I ordered one of their cable management boxes November the 25 and haven’t received anything. Never got an email about tracking either. Is that place a rip off?
 
Noopsyche is legit. Did you buy from the actual Noopsyche website?

Keep in mind, they're based in China so there's a potential for tariffs and shipping delays. Reach out to them on here though. They're usually very responsive.
 
Has anyone ordered anything from this website? I ordered one of their cable management boxes November the 25 and haven’t received anything. Never got an email about tracking either. Is that place a rip off?
Everything is getting delayed because of the big snow storm but idk if that can cause it a bit stuff is backed up
 
Yeah I ordered through their website. It said on the website that they had enough stock in the us to ship from the USA. I figured I would have at least gotten an email.
 
I got the K7's a while ago and it took a little while for me to get mine. But they did come. i was in the same boat, eager to get them, and people recommended to msg the account of Noospyche on here which I did and they checked on it for me. I recommend that.
 
I got the K7's a while ago and it took a little while for me to get mine. But they did come. i was in the same boat, eager to get them, and people recommended to msg the account of Noospyche on here which I did and they checked on it for me. I recommend that.
Ok I’ll do that. What is their name in here
 
If you click the hyperlinked name from my tag up a few posts back, there's a "Start Conversation" button that'll start a PM with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new