Anyone up in northern CA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevyg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not quite that far North, no. But I pass through there when traveling to my mother-in-law's house. Or when going ab diving (not this year, though)...
 
I know... It's a sad thing, that's one of my favorite things to do up here. The starfish are coming back with a vengeance though, so the sea urchin population should start dying back a bit and leave some more food for the abs. I give it 2-3 years max and we will be back at it again.
 
Central Florida:D:D
 
The starfish are coming back with a vengeance though
Good to hear!
I considered going on a "Sea Urchin Hunt" dive, but I've read that manually reducing the populations didn't work out too well, so decided to save myself the (very likely quite literal) pain. I'll just be over hear rooting for the sea stars...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new