anyone used an egg rocker?

  • Thread starter Thread starter w2inc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

w2inc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
366
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Banggai cardinalfish that is holding some eggs in his mouth and spit out a couple. I put them in an egg rocker. One of them hatched today and I am wondering if I should pull him from the rocker now, or wait till he is ready to take food? With no flow he just kind of sits on the bottom.
 
I'd never even heard of an egg rocker before, so I googled it... very cool! I love that I learn so much here all the time! Thanks for sharing.
 
I would leave him there until it absorbs the yolk and starts swimming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new