• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Accesories, WXM, PM2, New pH Probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the WXM, I would like to get $100 shipped plus paypal fees. SOLD
The pm2 includes a lab grade conductivity probe, I would like to get $170 shipped plus paypal fees. SOLD
Brand new pH probe, $20 shipped plus paypal fees. SOLD
Used Lab Grade ORP probe, $65 shipped plus paypal fees.
2 Socket expansion modules, $25 plus shipping and paypal fees (each)
I also have a used aqua c pro. I just gave the mag 3 a vinagar bath and it looks brand new. Ill take $100 plus shipping and paypal fees.
I will include an aquabus cable with each module. The PM2 includes calibration fluid, as does the pH probe.
 
Last edited:
Oh, and mods, please excuse the numerous for sale threads, I just did a MAJOR tank overhaul, and have a bunch of stuff left over.
 
Shoot me a pm with what ya want it's easier haha.... I got plenty of corals man mostly big name stuff..;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new