• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Accessories.

eddiecorrea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
307
Reaction score
14
Location
Federal Way WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took down my Solana that I setup about a month ago due to an impending move. I've got a few Apex accessories remaining.


Apex PM1 - $75 shipped. 3 weeks of use.

American marine PH probe. $35. 3 weeks use. Stored in solution still.

Apex JR. $180. No display. Just that and the temperature probe which has 3 weeks of use. Apex JR is 6-7 months old.

All prices are shipped. Please cover paypal fees. All items shipped USPS Priority.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new