Apex Classic Fusion Webcam options

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aceone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I currently use the NEST CAM! You can buy them at Home depot or on ebay, they are around 199.00 brand new..
 
Here a picture of the NEST cam that I will be setting up! I found a video on how you can hook up a cam your Apex fusion dashboard..
This video is using a iPhone for their cam, don't get me wrong it is a bit confusing.


Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 11.06.28 AM.png
 
I am trying to set up my Nest cam to stream video on Fusion to be seen on windows 10 desktop and Iphone, I have spent 3 hours trying to figure it out, copied different source files into Fusion tried different browsers, etc. Found a thread on the Apex site and still no luck. Does this work for anyone that is on Windows 10 using either chrome or edge browser?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new