• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex COR strainers

Can you/have you scaled this up to fit on the 2" bsp threads of a vectra L1 (and I think the L2 as well)

I have a 3d printer and done lots but love this design and threads are not something I have tackled yet...

Thanks!
 
Can you/have you scaled this up to fit on the 2" bsp threads of a vectra L1 (and I think the L2 as well)

I have a 3d printer and done lots but love this design and threads are not something I have tackled yet...

Thanks!

I cheat, these are not true threads haha. It just has two little nubs that register onto each side of the pump thread, and allow it to be screwed on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new