Apex customer service

Im new to marine and just setup my tank few weeks ago and when I say im not very savvy with anything with more than 3 buttons ;Shamefullyembarrased will say that when I got my Apex and just could not get wifi connect " I emailed support and next day I got reply and a phone call 2nd day with help! Im not local and from England but these guys got me hooked up really fast and very helpful with my problems since !

Big thumbs up from me to you guys from neptunes :)
 
I think the apex is horrible.... bought A system I. 2016 dos ,wave makers,probes, water overflow pump, and much more..... dos failed for second time..3 monthes ago sent in for 300 rebuild broke now... both wavemarkers dead... the guy on the phone just laughed and said doesn't normally happen.... seems like 3 year lifespan is what is expected... they want me to pay to send dos pump back to them after they just fixed it....would be cheaper now to just have bought a new one when it broke
 
I love my Apex, just upgraded from the classic this week. Support has always been wonderful. I've bought both new and used Neptune stuff and they were as helpful when I needed it with my used equipment as with my new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new