Apex customer service

johnj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new to marine and just setup my tank few weeks ago and when I say im not very savvy with anything with more than 3 buttons ;Shamefullyembarrased will say that when I got my Apex and just could not get wifi connect " I emailed support and next day I got reply and a phone call 2nd day with help! Im not local and from England but these guys got me hooked up really fast and very helpful with my problems since !

Big thumbs up from me to you guys from neptunes :)

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the apex is horrible.... bought A system I. 2016 dos ,wave makers,probes, water overflow pump, and much more..... dos failed for second time..3 monthes ago sent in for 300 rebuild broke now... both wavemarkers dead... the guy on the phone just laughed and said doesn't normally happen.... seems like 3 year lifespan is what is expected... they want me to pay to send dos pump back to them after they just fixed it....would be cheaper now to just have bought a new one when it broke

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my Apex, just upgraded from the classic this week. Support has always been wonderful. I've bought both new and used Neptune stuff and they were as helpful when I needed it with my used equipment as with my new.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back