Apex Jr, swap base units

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pntbll687
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
2,844
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought an Apex Jr and EB832 last week. Got everything set up. Turns out PH port and temp port are bad. Contact Neptune, got a new A3 Jr base unit.

How do I swap these out? When I plug in the new unit, the logo does not turn blue, so I can't connect to the fusion app to set it up. They did not send a new power supply so I can't have both up and running at the same time.

All the help on the website is for older model Apex, where you can have an ethernet cable hooked up to it.

Can someone point me in the right direction???
 
You can't have two Apex controllers connected to the same AquaBus network (they will conflict). Unless you have a lot of programming, I'd factory reset the new unit and just re-program it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new