Apex tips for newb going on honeymoon!

Buckwilds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting married on Saturday and going on my honeymoon to St Lucia to check out the rainforest and wicked wild reefs and decided that an apex was cheaper than a tank crash. I have people conning a few times in the 8 days I'll be gone but I'd like to be able to keep an eye from afar because the power grid in our area is like 3rd world country level. What should I really make sure to do before leaving? And are they any amazon prime eligible accessories that you'd recommend I get overnighted?

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First get it so you can call in show whoever is coming to make sure they know how to rest your Apex if the power goes out mine boots before the router and then I can't call in. There are many things that are good control your heater, I just bought the Apex ATO but it is not installed yet. I don't think you have time to set everything up and test it but good Luck enjoy your trip get who ever is at your house on some of instant message program so you can talk with them enjoy your honeymoon

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back