Apex Trident

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anything been said what the hold up is? I thought it was already demo'd at a show like MACNA or similar? Is there something holding back production or is it a technical hiccup for functionality?

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is another thread on heard discussing it in the Neptunes forum. More info out now and was mentioned that in NSI. Haven't seen any actual functioning videos yet so only time will tell. I'd think that even with it not maybe fully vetted that you have some demo. Heck, the ReefBot isn't out and they've shown the unit in action to at least let you know they have something working.

There are screenshots of the Fusion screen in the thread, but just looking to see that video with it testing.

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to Terrance and he said very very soon. BRS has it on their site too. Obviously it's notify me when in stock

MyOtherCarIsAFishtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to Terrance and he said very very soon. BRS has it on their site too. Obviously it's notify me when in stock

Yeah, but BRS has had it for months that way. And I talked to them at RAP as well, and they said something much less optimistic than very soon. With so little information, I've given up and am buying the Reef Bot.

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, but BRS has had it for months that way. And I talked to them at RAP as well, and they said something much less optimistic than very soon. With so little information, I've given up and am buying the Reef Bot.

Im going to keep holding out until this comes out

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This probably a better way to go. Considering thet price and the amount of things you can test with the ReefBot, paying nearly the same for 3 tests doesn't seem worth the wait.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
while we wait... they just issued update for the apex core software, for using the trident.. so is it released or ?

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

To be fair he did say that a year and half ago. Without a definitive date it’s just a fairy.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair he did say that a year and half ago. Without a definitive date it’s just a fairy.

I think it'll be announced tonight. If not then something is definitely not right. So much more competition right now in the market or coming soon - Reefbot, Alkatronic/Dosetronic, KH Director/ION Director, KG Guardian ;Hilarious, Abex Xepta (interesting indeed) and a few others too.

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was its released and went out of stock already? or still no release date yet ?
I see them on ebay for thousands of dollars.

MattL87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk reef supply had 60 for sale starting at 11:45pm last night, I ordered mine at 11:50 and there was 40 left in stock still... just got an email from them today saying they oversold and I'm on back order... that will be my last ever order with BRS. I defiantly ordered before most since it wasn't suppose to drop until midnight and they pushed me aside anways

balajeek15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang! I was waiting waiting waiting, this neptune guy or their site/support never mentioned any specific date and i even checked last week, all of the sudden they released. hate them.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back