Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry maybe I missed this but is anyone using with a calcium reactor? If so, how intense is the setup for that config vs DOS?
Thanks

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can one of you lucky NSI folk confirm the dimensions of the Trident unit? In the original teasers it was listed as 4"W x 10"H x 12"D. I know the unit is a kinda funny shape, but I"m trying to envision the footprint in my cabinet.

JimWelsh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can one of you lucky NSI folk confirm the dimensions of the Trident unit? In the original teasers it was listed as 4"W x 10"H x 12"D. I know the unit is a kinda funny shape, but I"m trying to envision the footprint in my cabinet.
The late-stage prototypes I have are 4 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 12".

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not going to give much more detail at this time on the dosing methodology, interface, etc as this is still being refined.

By "dosing methodology" and other comments that auto-dosing isn't ready yet, would I be correct in assuming it means there is no "task" or other built in means to easily configure it? The three variables would still be there for our own programming use I hope?

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By "dosing methodology" and other comments that auto-dosing isn't ready yet, would I be correct in assuming it means there is no "task" or other built in means to easily configure it? The three variables would still be there for our own programming use I hope?

I would imagine that once a test is complete, that you may be able to, in its current state, do some (more) complex programming. Obviously have no clue of any of it just as we all do not. When it's finally available to general public or some videos of the device in "action" show up, it all guessing and/or frustrations (depending on your personality and interest :cool:).

Reefcowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean something like this?
Sweet...thanks guys. Will start that shelf right away...

6D94235D-13B1-4ACB-AE31-560E6E0D0B04.jpeg

Cabinetman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any of the testers have actual threads discussing using the tridents?? To know that people actually have one is like finding out that There really are unicorns and theres soon going to be enough for anyone that wants one to have one. Threads... updates??? Like come on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back