Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m shocked people have been notified and they aren’t screaming from the rooftops! :)

I know I would be. Just triple checked my email to make sure I didn’t miss anything. [emoji1787]

Don

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terence,

Is this just the first round or is this the second round you spoke of earlier?

I put in a lot of time for 3 other software NSI projects, still holding out hope [emoji41]

Don

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing more peeps get to test them out.

Absolutely, and that’s what I figured. I just dislike how we are being left in the dark the entire way.

Transparency would be nice for those of us who have continually been told, “in the next few months” for the last 2 years.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No news for me. :( I sure could use one.

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks for the update Terence. I’m excited to see round 1. Everyone give us some good data!

Don

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excited to be part of the Trident NSI, got the email, signed the forms and cannot wait to receive it, should be delivered this week.

It’ll be running on a 220 gallon, lightly stocked SPS tank with a CaRX setup. CaRX is dialed in and holding my Alk around 10.9 for last 2 months, so be interesting to see how the readings look over the course of a day.

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to be part of the Trident NSI, got the email, signed the forms and cannot wait to receive it, should be delivered this week.

It’ll be running on a 220 gallon, lightly stocked SPS tank with a CaRX setup. CaRX is dialed in and holding my Alk around 10.9 for last 2 months, so be interesting to see how the readings look over the course of a day.

It's going to be amazing testing for the big 3, Alk, Calcium, and Mag, and make on the fly adjustments to our CaRx's.....

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going to be amazing test the big 3, Alk, Calcium, and Mag, and make on the fly adjustments to our CaRx's.....

This is one of the things I am most excited about. It will obviously take some work and some wizardry from our good friends at Neptune, but I’m confident we will get there!

Even if we can do basic things like adjust pH within a specified range based on results from the Trident I call it a win!

Don

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm rushing over to refresh my email! The past nsi have been great and I could so use the heck out of a Trident.

This morning I flew out for a trip and was thinking how amazing and calming it would be if I could know the top three parameters in my tank while I'm gone for a couple days.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the things I am most excited about. It will obviously take some work and some wizardry from our good friends at Neptune, but I’m confident we will get there!

Even if we can do basic things like adjust pH within a specified range based on results from the Trident I call it a win!

Don

Me too. My tank is actually on the rebound from some issues and I'm adding more sps and my alk and calcium consumption varies. Having to test often and always adjusting my DOS.

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. My tank is actually on the rebound from some issues and I'm adding more sps and my alk and calcium consumption varies. Having to test often and always adjusting my DOS.

I am in the same boat right now. I am actually sending off an ICP test tomorrow to triple check everything. I think I’ve stopped the loss and things are starting to bounce back, but during that time the amount of testing tries my resolve to keep a reef tank :)

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back