Apex WXM module vs Ecotech’s Reef Link

docvin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
19
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone familiar with theses two controllers for radion XR30 lights? I know you need the the apex system for the WXM module but besides that, is there any advantage to one over the other? Does one allow more control or easier control of the lights?
 
Hmm I think it’s more of a personal preference I tried the Reef link and the Ecotech website and I kept on having issues with it and couldn’t get my settings to save.
But the Apex is easy and friendly and you can get almost thecsanes setting as the Reef.ink
 
The decision was simple for me. I did get both by the way. I thought the Apex WXM, was easier to program and having an Apex anyway, it is controllable by Fusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new