APP Help

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there something going on with the app? I have been trying and trying to log into the app and it will not go through. THis being on the droid app on a LG V40.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @BedrockIOMC
The R2R App and Taptalk have been discontinued.
See this thread for more info :)

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH OK thats why I couldnt get in it then. WEll dang I hate that. I never did like the taptalk but will miss the app. Thanks. ill try to find out another way to get my notifications. glad to be away from it all if they are doing that with our info.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH OK thats why I couldnt get in it then. WEll dang I hate that. I never did like the taptalk but will miss the app. Thanks. ill try to find out another way to get my notifications. glad to be away from it all if they are doing that with our info.
If you're concerned about your notifications I have some great news for you! The new site allows for push notifications it can be turned on and off in your preferences :)

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have them on for my emails but I get so many of them in a day I dont look at them everyday. during the week I mostly stay on my company phone and only pay attention to company emails. This causes me to get way behind in personal emails and I miss a lot. Guess I am just going to have to start keeping a eye on them more. Work drives me crazy enough but ill get it figured out some way.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have them on for my emails but I get so many of them in a day I dont look at them everyday. during the week I mostly stay on my company phone and only pay attention to company emails. This causes me to get way behind in personal emails and I miss a lot. Guess I am just going to have to start keeping a eye on them more. Work drives me crazy enough but ill get it figured out some way.
Actually push notifications are a separate notification that will pop up right on your phone it's not an email it's a notification right from reef 2 reef

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to have a better solution in the near future. Thanks for sticking with us though.

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to have a better solution in the near future. Thanks for sticking with us though.
No worries I got it working last night. Guess I just needed to do it on a computer instead of my phone. they are coming through now. @revhtree what is the "OP" on top of my picture?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No worries I got it working last night. Guess I just needed to do it on a computer instead of my phone. they are coming through now. @revhtree what is the "OP" on top of my picture?

Awesome! And OP stands for original poster! That signifies who the thread starter is. :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%
Back