OP
OP
maroun.c

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@maroun.c . Can we disregard the first post. I was stupid and didn’t pay attention. I’d like to use this as my submission if possible
IMG_1809.jpeg
yes will delete earlier post

OP
OP
maroun.c

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few days left lets.see some more

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is just for photos, not videos correct?
Question @maroun.c are you looking for a collage, a gif, or just any time lapse?
any sequence of images will do, be it a Gif a time lapse or a collage of few pictures of a coral opening, feeding, or other... ideally a time lapse shot in camera is the true intent. its a challenging topic for many and I want us to start exploring new options in photography like timelapse, focus stacking... so will will have a more flexible approach in those POTMs to allow members to participate whith whatever they can achieve... its a FUN project by definition so we're open to any submissions that are close to the topic and we'll let the voting decide for the winner !
happy reefing and picture taking all and lets have a fun POTM
I asked a similar question and here was his response.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one probably doesn't meet the prompt and definitely isn't a winner but:
A Year of Birdsnest (well, 10 months but might as well be a year?)
Tim, can you throw it up on YouTube for us old technology folk. Want to ensure everyone can see it - and by that i mean me

OP
OP
maroun.c

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If u can make it a time.lapse that is what is the subject is if not a video would be acceptable yet voting would favor Time lapse over videos.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, can you throw it up on YouTube for us old technology folk. Want to ensure everyone can see it - and by that i mean me
So I can’t see video that get posted through “normal means” unless I’m on my computer - so this I get

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back