April Contest Thread: April Discounts Bring May Copepods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AlgaeBarnLogoCircle150x150-Transparent.png

Greetings Reef2Reefers,

Spring has sprung here at AlgaeBarn, and we have new products in bloom to help you maintain a clean and happy tank. In honor of Earth Day (April 22nd), go ahead and treat your tank with Premium Live Copepods and Phytoplankton from www.algaebarn.com. Our pods and phyto are 100% aquacultured and sustainable. We deliver them directly to your door with FREE shipping on orders $40+ and a 100% Alive on Arrival Guarantee.

Up to 25% OFF for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code good for 20% OFF orders $55+ or 25% OFF orders $100+. Grand prize winner receives everyone’s favorite 5280 Pods Three Species Mix 22,000+ and 64oz OceanMagik Phyto combo pack for FREE. 5280 Pods and OceanMagik Phyto combo pack ($60 Value!) FREE to the second prize winner. Winners will be announced on 5.01.2017!

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long at www.algaebarn.com
"25Sub" - 25% OFF your first subscription order all month long

PodClub
New PodClub members get a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon code good for a FREE $60 5280 Pods & Phyto Combo Pack when you buy one! Other PodClub benefits include 10% back on every purchase in PodPoints Reward Points and access to the PodClub Member's Only email list that contains sales, discounts and other promotions not available to the general public. Oh yea, and it’s all FREE.

Captive Bred Fish
ORA Captive Bred Erectus Seahorse, Neon Goby, Aptasia Eating Filefish, and Clown Fish are all available now! 100% Alive on Arrival Guarantee and 7 Day Health Guarantee on every fish we sell.

New Products:
We are excited to offer the following new products for sale at www.algaebarn.com:

• Clean Macro Algae- aquacultured, quarantined and free from unwanted parasites and hitchhikers!

• Captive Bred Inverts- ORA Cerith and Trochus Snails make hardy alternatives to wild-caught snails!

• Nano Brine Baby Brine Shrimp- hatches in transit and arrives to you at a highly nutritious life stage (24-48 hours post hatch). You'll love watching your fish go crazy for this live treat!

• Tank Booster Pack- Contains Nano Brine, ORA Captive Bred Cerith Snails, and Clean Cheato Macro Algae, the perfect way to show your whole tank some love this spring!

Subscriptions
We are now offering subscriptions on all of our products! This allows you to put your Live Copepod & Phytoplankton order on auto-delivery every week, two weeks, monthly, or every two months for maximum convenience. You'll never forget the pods again, your tank will thrive, and your fish will thank you. Use coupon code "25Sub" for 25% OFF your first subscription delivery!

$40 FREE SHIPPING and 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee:
All orders $40 and up ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail! We also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day air shipping services for just a few dollars more. So no matter what carrier or service you prefer, we've got you covered. Every order we ship comes with our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee as always so you can buy online with confidence.

Don't forget, you can check out with PayPal or credit card on our site.
april_giveaway_1-01.jpg

Legal jargon: Limit one discount per order. Coupon codes do not apply to certain items on our website. Coupons expires 05.15.17. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

Last edited:

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank needs some pods . To seed my sump [emoji3]
9275e982550b0039a54e2eb1f1c72d9e.jpg

spcpettit22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started my tank back up after a year of being down so pods would be great with a fresh start!

received_1438704372815335.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice deals!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole reason I set this tank up was to make an attempt at a Mandarin. I could really use these pods to get me started!
6c2125f43c0bc53c6b4cff11b861d828.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back