• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua C RX3 Calcium Reactor Package

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveOhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to move this............................

Aqua C RX3 Calcium Reactor......custom made for me by Jason at Aqua C.........this thing is a beast. Holds over 40 lbs of media. Cost $550.00 just for the reactor. Perfect for your large tanks or growout systems. Unit is just over a year old. Pump is a Eheim 1260.

001-3.jpg


Pcackage includes JBJ regulator, Milwaukee PH controller & 10lb aluminum CO2 bottle that is 3/4 full.

$500.00 + shipping
 
According to FedEx guidelines, you're not suppose to ship live animals (i.e. corals) either.......................

Next relevant comment?
 
Pickup preferred, but will ship at buyer's expense.....................

Deal of a lifetime.......................above listed Aqua C reactor package and a 8 month old Warner Marine AS300 (retail is $1,029.00).............................

Aquarium Specialty

Skimmer that is for sale is an upgraded model without the baseplate and with the vbt bubble plate (same bubble plate as the K2)

$1,000.00..............................so basically you're paying full retail for the skimmer and getting a $600.00 calcium reactor package for free.........

I know you coral farmers need this top notch equipment!!!!!
 
Last edited:
You may be willing to pay $500.00 shipping included, but you're not buying them from me at that price. I wonder how many people walk into Walmart & say "I'll give you $100 for that $500 tv"......................
 
You may be willing to pay $500.00 shipping included, but you're not buying them from me at that price. I wonder how many people walk into Walmart & say "I'll give you $100 for that $500 tv"......................

WOW..what a crappy attitude. Pass.
 
I consider someone offering me $500 for over $1700 worth of equipment and wanting me to pay for shipping an insult............so I respond accordingly...............Plenty know me & know my good attitude. Glad to see you can make ASSumptions based on a statement made on the internet.........
 
I consider someone offering me $500 for over $1700 worth of equipment and wanting me to pay for shipping an insult............so I respond accordingly...............Plenty know me & know my good attitude. Glad to see you can make ASSumptions based on a statement made on the internet.........


Agreeing with SteveOhh here!
 
You may be willing to pay $500.00 shipping included, but you're not buying them from me at that price. I wonder how many people walk into Walmart & say "I'll give you $100 for that $500 tv"......................

Walmart, no, but I do go into retail stores all the time and offer what I think is fair. Most of the time they go for it, if it is truly fair. Have to agree on the "used tv" comment too...

Good luck...next relevant comment please:
 
Walmart, no, but I do go into retail stores all the time and offer what I think is fair. Most of the time they go for it, if it is truly fair. Have to agree on the "used tv" comment too...

Good luck...next relevant comment please:

Sold.......................& got full price for it...............:xd:

Thanks for the bump newb...........................you helped me sell it

Mods please close...........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new