Aqua FX Barracuda RODI filter replacement

scott_r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My water is reading 2 ppm in my RODI reservoir tank and and wanna order some filters for my Barracuda Aqua FX. I'm in Canada and like usual nothing is in stock from this company. Are there a universal option or will all 10" filters work? Thanks

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My water is reading 2 ppm in my RODI reservoir tank and and wanna order some filters for my Barracuda Aqua FX. I'm in Canada and like usual nothing is in stock from this company. Are there a universal option or will all 10" filters work? Thanks
I just ordered from them last week and they didn’t seem to be out of anything . Did you call and ask for jeromy ? Also Top shelf Aquatics carry’s their products as well .

OP
OP
scott_r

scott_r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered from them last week and they didn’t seem to be out of anything . Did you call and ask for jeromy ? Also Top shelf Aquatics carry’s their products as well .
Im up in Canada looking for Aqua FX products, no Canadian stores have any in stock and its not worth paying the shipping for filter from Florida...probably could buy a new system for what shipping costs now adays. Im just wondering if there are other filter options that would work in a Aqua FX but im not getting any help here.

Cheers!

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im up in Canada looking for Aqua FX products, no Canadian stores have any in stock and its not worth paying the shipping for filter from Florida...probably could buy a new system for what shipping costs now adays. Im just wondering if there are other filter options that would work in a Aqua FX but im not getting any help here.

Cheers!
If you have the barracuda like I have most off brand 10” cartridges should fit and if your looking for di resins I don’t see why you couldn’t use another brand either . As far as membranes I would think as long as they fit the cartridges. Maybe it’s not so much that aquafx is out but more in line with the disruption of supply chain and or prices going up for shipping / cost of product etc . Good luck :cool:

August

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose I am not seeing how Aqua FX is much different than the other same 10' cartridge places and options that are out there, especially if your product water measures anything higher than 0. they have some interesting options if you need to be able to make a high quantity of water per day from what I see, but most hobbyists probably don't need that much.

You can order through Amazon.ca?

BTW, I would be happy to be told I am wrong as long as it you can help me see what I need to learn :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back