Aqua Medic Reefdoser Evo 4 Dosing Pump

KevinRosso

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
88
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into applying the Triton Method with me new 60 Gallon Cube tank, I found the Aqua Medic Reefdoser Evo 4 Dosing Pump online and its seems to be reasonably priced. Does anyone have experience with this?
 
I've been using one for a few months now. Works fine for me. The remote controller is handy.
 
Me too .. very easy too program , I like the separate controller ..

IMG_2821.JPG
 
The EVO 4 is a top-notch doser. Reasonably priced, easy to use and very accurate.
 
Just got one. I’ve been using jebao. Can I use jebao salve unit with the aqua medic doser?
 
I'm looking into applying the Triton Method with me new 60 Gallon Cube tank, I found the Aqua Medic Reefdoser Evo 4 Dosing Pump online and its seems to be reasonably priced. Does anyone have experience with this?
Yes, and I love it. Mine has been going strong and accurate now for 4 years. I am actually looking for another as a back up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new