Aqua SD Colonies For Sale

Item Price
$80 - $600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
54,107
Reaction score
4,991
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0

Last week's colonies up for one more week until we frag them down! Get them while they're still here!
​
Aussie Acan Lord ColonyPrice: $120.00Collectors Orange Hammer ColonyPrice: $600.00Rasta Torch Coral Colony STarterPrice: $400.00
Aussie Acan Lord ColonyPrice: $80.00Nuclear Sinularia Leather ColonyPrice: $190.00Aussie Acan Lord ColonyPrice: $100.00
Collectors Orange Hammer ColonyPrice: $600.00Campfire Chalice Small ColonyPrice: $80.00Aussie Acan Lord ColonyPrice: $100.00
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new