Aqua Surf Wave - Neptune Module

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimsflies
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimsflies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
310
Reaction score
64
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I switched out my tunzes for a vortech, I am not using the aquasurf wave module. I believe the aquasurf works with the Jr, AC3 and AC3 Pro models (with correct firmware installed). It looks and works like new. Still have the box and original control cables (two, which will independently control four pumps). $95 including priority shipping.
 
It does work with the Apex. Although similar functionality is built into the apex. I suppose someone with an apex would have a use for this if they had lots of controllable pumps, or had the other dimming devices using the variable ports.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new