Aquaforest Life Source Experience

NSS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
14
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used AF Life Source 2-3 times now according to the instructions. My corals and snails seem to like it, but my fish get very nervous when the mud clouds the water. Clowns go all the way into the anemone, blenny hides and my six-line has a panick attack (jerky movements like he is gasping for air). Only my Banggai stays cool.
Do I have to be concerned about harming my fish?
 
I've used AF Life Source 2-3 times now according to the instructions. My corals and snails seem to like it, but my fish get very nervous when the mud clouds the water. Clowns go all the way into the anemone, blenny hides and my six-line has a panick attack (jerky movements like he is gasping for air). Only my Banggai stays cool.
Do I have to be concerned about harming my fish?
Fish response is Normal as to what you’re seeing but I also add at 80% of recommended
I don’t get muddy water but it is cloudy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new