AquaFX Giveaway!!!

Black, please!
 
Black looks cool
 
This is awesome!!
 
Followed and liked! So exciting, such an awesome giveaway! I like the black one.
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Awesome! Black please!
 
All done. Been needing one of these! I'd take white
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Black please... Heading over to follow on FB
 
liked and following. White please
 
Not entering since I have one and absolutely LOVE IT! I just wanted to thank you all for the giveaway!
 
I don't have Facebook so I don't know if that disqualifies me, but post liked, and I would go with the black as well!
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg

So grateful and humbled to see all these companies giving back. The black unit is sleek!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new