AquaFX Giveaway!!!

I could really use this right now in a big way and to be honest I would be grateful for either but if I had to pick I'd say black.
 
Liked, Followed and Liked.
Definitely the sleek black one please!
 
Liked and followed fb page
Screenshot_20200425-232925_Samsung Internet.jpg


Liked the post up top
Screenshot_20200425-232942_Samsung Internet.jpg


And I like the black one more than the white.

Also @AquaFX do you need to know our facebook profile name so you know what facebook profile goes with which R2R member?
 
Good luck everyone! Black would be my preference. Liked, followed, liked, and commented!
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Would love to have an RODI system. Liked, followed, and I'll take it in black please
 
Awesome! I like the black
 
Do these ever post on the correct day?smh
 
Gotta go with the black. Most systems out there are white. Pretty snazzy.
 
Hey everyone, it's a very strange time for all of us, and we wanted to do something to brighten up the life of one of you guys! That being said, we are going to being giving away a Barracuda RO/DI system!

To enter you must:
  • Like and Follow our Facebook page @AquaFXRO!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post with the system color of your choice!
The winner will be announced on the 30th of April.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Barracuda.jpg
Awesome, I'd choose white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new