Aquaknight on a nuvo 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juka087
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It could be because I run it at 100% blue.

My A80 runs 20% color (very blue) and 75% intensity. I have it ramp up for an hour and down for an hour. From my understanding, don’t remember where I read it, or if it’s correct, the color is more of a personal preference and the intensity is what matters. But anyway, I’m no expert. Good luck with the new light. Now you can use the A80 with a quarantine setup.
3A6A72AD-B44F-417F-A3CB-4E3A5D7BE2E8.jpeg
 
My A80 runs 20% color (very blue) and 75% intensity. I have it ramp up for an hour and down for an hour. From my understanding, don’t remember where I read it, or if it’s correct, the color is more of a personal preference and the intensity is what matters. But anyway, I’m no expert. Good luck with the new light. Now you can use the A80 with a quarantine setup.
3A6A72AD-B44F-417F-A3CB-4E3A5D7BE2E8.jpeg
Actually I have s fluval spec 3 I thought of turning in to a quarantine/frag tank with a ato.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new