Aquarium Care Center won’t respond?

eea60123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? I was thinking about making a purchase and called yesterday with a question, left a voicemail, emailed, and sent a text today without an answer. Total of 30 hours. Do they not want my money or are they always like this? Kinda worries me when you get the silent treatment. Let me give you some money, hope it goes good, and if not expect you to stand behind your word or at least respond.

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I have not heard of them until now. What are you attempting to purchase from them?

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had a bad experience with them. They are usually very responsive. But it's usually the owner taking all the calls and emails when it's not about an in store purchase or question.

Dr. Suess210

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? I was thinking about making a purchase and called yesterday with a question, left a voicemail, emailed, and sent a text today without an answer. Total of 30 hours. Do they not want my money or are they always like this? Kinda worries me when you get the silent treatment. Let me give you some money, hope it goes good, and if not expect you to stand behind your word or at least respond.

I have been trying to reach them for 3 days. Haven’t heard back at all

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back