• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Creations

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any one heard of Aquarium Creations online? I placed an order from them last week, I haven't heard back, I sent them 3 emails now and have tried calling but no response. I googled them today and am seeing a lot of people got scammed.

scottbr08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In retrospect I placed an order against my better judgment back in the middle of August this year. I suppose I was being too naive and wanted to give the little guy in this marketplace a little leeway. I placed a small order but I am getting a similar run around about stock quantities and larger orders taking longer to prepare.
The individual from the company has been somewhat attentive in responding to my emails but I haven’t been “blowing up” his inbox either. As of this date I have not received my order.
I have very limited experience with other online stores so if I were to offer my opinion right now it would be to look elsewhere. You may save some money on the order but it’s probably not going to be worth the month+ wait time.
I will of course add a follow up to this if anything changes.

BloopFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I gathered online before, I don't think they are a legitimate business. I personally would do a chargeback through your CC company.

scottbr08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

As of today I have still not received my order placed in August. I have had several promised delivery dates for which I took time off of work to be home for, Excuses for weather delays, incorrect stock listings...the list goes on. Without name dropping, the individual who responds to my email inquiries has given me the run around for the past 4 months.
I am perusing a refund at this time. I cannot and will not recommend this company to anyone. If anyone is interested in reviewing my email thread on this I am willing to attach it upon request.
Otherwise, my advice is that there are plenty of other reputable and much more competent options for the purchase and shipping of corals. You’re not saving anything by going for this vendor.

ElectricMusic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order for 3 fish $275. They arrived about 3 weeks later. One DOA and the other 2 died 4 hours later. The temperature overnight was 31F. The box was packed very poorly with no heat pads and very little insulation. I followed their procedure to obtain their store credit coupon (they do not do refunds). Once I got the store refund coupon, I placed a simple order for some frags and crabs. The cost was $80 more than the original 3 fish. It has been over a month now. I still have not received the new order. They do not answer their phone or return messages. I contacted them by email and they said they would get the order out to me that week or the following week. It’s now 4 weeks later. These guys are crooks. I contacted my credit card company... Worst experience I have ever had with an online fish/coral shop.

MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear the bad stories but thanks for saving others

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back