Aquarium foam mat

  • Thread starter Thread starter tegeulsi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tegeulsi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I’m finally putting my tank back together and have bought a new mat for my Crystal 18 sump, the mat I ordered appears to be for a bowed tank and I am wondering if the lack of support in the corner would be detrimental to the sumps strength. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4325.jpeg
 
you might as well return it and get the proper size - but given how thin the mat is, I don't think it's likely to be a problem regardless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new